Why the Hunter?
The Hunter is the largest regional economy in Australia with a population of over 620,000 people contributing more than $50B GDP annually to the national economy.
The region has an estimated 322,000 jobs and this is projected to increase to 384,000 by 2036.
The Hunter is strategically situated to leverage proximity to Asia and the region's growing agricultural, health, education and tourism sectors to supply developing Asian economies with resources and products.
The Hunter is also fondly known as one of the most parochial regions in Australia with a unique puzzle of business, political and community networks bound by established and strong relationships.
- Many have found it difficult to un-block the invisible choke points. Until now.
- Do you have an interest in investing or doing business in the Hunter? Of course you do!
- Do you want to know how to navigate the labyrinth of the business, political and community sectors of the Hunter Region? Absolutely!
Well, you're in the right place.
What do we do
Linking with the Locals (LwtL)
The first step to successfully doing business in the Hunter is to be Linked to the Locals…by a local.
Navigate the labyrinth of business, political and community networks with a well-connected and respected local whose motto is "say what you do, do what you say, and make sure you deliver".
Karen Howard has over 30 years' worth of experience operating at all levels in both the public and private sectors of the Hunter Region.
As a respected businessperson, experienced leader and skilled Non-executive director with demonstrated expertise in creating and executing strategy and meaningful communications, Karen is renowned for her capacity to deliver outcomes and provide evidence-based solutions.
Strategic and Communication Plans Advisory
At times we all need some constructive, honest feedback. When we talk to ourselves, we don't always get the right answers.
- Are your strategic and communication plans linked and working?
- When was the last time you conducted an independent review of your plans?
- The only surprises we like are at birthdays and Christmas. We say what we do, and do what we say. On time and on budget. If we encounter anything that impacts on this, you'll be the first to know.
- Discretion and confidentiality. We don't tell the world who our clients are – unless they want us to – then we'll shout it from the rooftops.
- Not every client/advisor match is a good one…we'll take the time to ensure we are a perfect match for you and if not, we'll help you find your perfect match